Terms and Conditions
The serious stuff!
Use of the services of Perfeq Pets will be deems as acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Perfeq Pets will meet with the customer to determine the nature of the services required and to quote the price for these services.
- A 10% deposit is required to secure any booking.
- Full payment is required during or on completion of the contract depending on the nature of the service provided.
- Late cancellation (i.e. less than 24 hours before booking) will incur a 50% charge for dog walking and day care. Pet sitting cancelled less than 21 days before the start of the contract will forfeit their deposit. If cancelled 21 days or more before the start of the contract the deposit will be refunded.
- Travelling expenses may be charged at a rate of 30p per mile.
- Should Perfeq Pets require to cancel a booking we will endeavour to give 14 days notice and any deposit will be refunded in full.
- The customer will be required to complete a booking form giving full details of all animals involved prior to the commencement of the contract. This information will not be disclosed to any third party.
- Perfeq Pets or its agents will not be responsible for any loss or damage to a customers’s property, however caused.
- In the event of any problems or emergency arising Perfeq Pets will contact the customer or the customer’s nominated representative if unable to contact the customer.
- In the event of a pet becoming ill, Perfeq Pets will retain the right to contact the clients vets directly. The client will be responsible for any costs incurred, including mileage to and from the surgery at a rate of 30p per mile.
- The customer should inform Perfeq Pets of any change to the booking as soon as possible to ensure that dates are available.
- An adequate supply of food must be provided for all pets for the duration of the booking. If this is not possible for any reason then funds should be provided for the purchase of animal feed at the start of the booking.
- All Bank holidays and New Years Eve, Christmas Eve, Easter Saturday and Easter Sunday will be charged at double normal rate.
- Perfeq Pets reserve the right to refuse services for bitches in season, puppies under the age of 4 months and dogs with aggression problems.
- Bitches in season, unneutered dogs over the age of 18 months and dogs with aggression problems cannot be accepted on group walks or in daycare.
- Giant breed dogs and dogs over 6 stone in weight cannot be accepted on group walks.